Join one of our Neighborhood Network Teams to connect with other youth workers and learn about resources to support youth success!
Sprockets builds upon the momentum, passion, and energy of four grassroots neighborhood network teams that have been working for years to improve out-of-school time opportunities for Saint Paul’s youth by creating better programming, improving access, and breaking down transportation barriers in their neighborhoods.
Sprockets network partners are encouraged to get involved in these Neighborhood Network Teams. It’s a great way to share ideas, best practices, and fellowship while meeting others who share a passion for building brighter futures through OST. All meetings are open to all!
If you are interested in attending a meeting or just want more information, contact Jocelyn Wiedow or sign up for the newsletter, which includes location details for all Neighborhood Network Team meetings.
Neighborhood Learning Community
- The Neighborhood Learning Community (NLC) is a network of people who live, work, and learn in the West Side and West 7th neighborhoods, working to co-create a culture of learning in the neighborhood.
- The NLC meets the fourth Thursday of each month from noon-1 pm.
East Side Network Cafe
- The Eastside Network Café (ESNC) exists to develop relationships to maximize and share resources that strengthen quality youth programs in Saint Paul’s East Side.
- ESNC meets the second Monday of each month from 10-11:30 am.
Leap Forward Collaborative for Youth
- The Leap Forward Collaborative of the Summit-University and Frogtown neighborhoods strives to promote children and youth's academic and social skill development in after-school and summer programming by mobilizing the community in support of youth.
- LEAP meets the third Tuesday of every month from 10 am-noon.
North End, Como, Hamline, Midway, St. Anthony
- The newest neighborhood to the network is bringing together organizations that care deeply about the opportunities for young people living on the North End as well as the communities extending towards the western borders of Saint Paul.
- The North End group meets on the second Thursday of every month from 10-11:30 am.